Your Our Mission
To inspire working professionals, couples (married & dating), and singles to add travel to their lifestyle before time passes you by. One thing we have heard on every journey we have taken from older travelers is they wish they would have started traveling years ago and not waited so late to experience the beauties of the world.
Our top five reasons for traveling are:
1) Travel opens your eyes to different cultures and experiences making you a better-rounded and exposed person.
2) Travel creates meaningful relationships. Some of the people we have met while traveling have become some of the most valued names on our contact list. For couples travel brings you and your partner even closer together. You know what they say…travel with a person and you will know if it is meant to be.
3) Travel helps you learn new languages.
4) Traveling develops skills you didn’t know you had. From reaching the top of a mountain or figuring out your next train stop it is all a knowledge experience.
5) Most importantly travel proves that dreams do come TRUE. You imagined it, daydreamed about it, and envisioned it.
How We Achieve This
On this website you will find:
- Inspiring Destination Guides
- Practical Travel Tips
- Where and how to look for cheap flights
- How to maximize your credit cards to your benefit for travel
- Basically how to ball on a budget
Hi, Hello, Bonjour, Hola, YAH sahs, Ciao!
We are wepacktofly but to our family and friends we are Niyi and Kimmie. We reside in the United States and are not your typical bloggers who quit their 9 – 5 job to travel all over the world. In fact we both still have fulltime jobs and travel as often as we can. Although we don’t consider ourselves travel experts the two of us combined have traveled to over 25+ countries around the world. In 2016 we dedicated ourselves to a lifetime of fun by committing to at least two trips a year and turned our love for travel into a part time lifestyle. While traveling we have learned to take ownership of our lives, finding happiness in unique experiences around the globe. Travel has been our single best teacher and something that has built our bond even stronger because through traveling we learned to open our eyes wider to different cultures, to talk to strangers, to wake up early and beat the crowds, to turn not so good experiences into funny stories, to take beautiful pictures, to retain historical knowledge better than through just reading about it in a book, and so much more.
We are now determined to live life by design; to curate a life that satisfies ourselves, not others around us. And we hope to encourage you to do the same and to be able to share your experiences with others.
Travel, to us, is not just being physically present and doesn’t mean saying, “I’ve visited 40+ countries in the world”, unless you actually understand what those 40 countries stand for, and what the locals experience day to day. It means taking your time, and actually experiencing and learning new things. Anothony Bourdain once stated,
“It seems that the more places I see and experience, the bigger I realize the world to be. The more I become aware of, the more I realize how relatively little I know of it, how many places I have still to go, how much more there is to learn. Maybe that’s enlightenment enough-to know that there is not final resting place of the mind, no moment of smug clarity. Perhaps wisdom, at least for me, means realizing how small I am, and unwise, and how far I have yet to go.” This quote couldn’t be more accurate. You could find the most fulfilling travel experiences just right outside of your home.
This website will hopefully not just inspire you to travel but will actually show you how you can travel on a budget and still have the time of your life!
Thank you so much for stopping by, we are so excited for you to read even more and ride along for the adventure!
Sign up for our newsletter to receive up to date exclusive updates on travel and lifestyle related content